SBI Fastag KYC Agents in Chittur
We are SBI Fastag KYC Agents in Chittur
Why You Need to Update KYC for SBI Fastag?
a). Limited KYC holders account, at any given point of time, this type of SBI FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
b). Full KYC Holders account, at any given point of time, this type of SBI FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh in their FASTag (prepaid) account. There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
Since the SBI FASTag is linked to an account, KYC documentation would be required as per the KYC policy of the Issuer Bank.
Apart from the KYC documentation, you need to submit Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle along with the application for SBI FASTag.
Documents Required for SBI FASTag Kyc Update
Minimum KYC details (as per Issuer bank policy),
1. Vehicle RC Copy
2. Photo of the customer
3. Id Proof like Aadhar Card (Both Side)
4. Full Name, Mobile, Address with Pincode
Please contact us for SBI Fastag Kyc Updation
Benefits of FASTag
1. No more long queues at toll plazas
2. No need to carry Cash for Toll charges
3. SMS alerts for all toll transactions - balance, deduction, recharge, etc
4. Easy account recharge options - Cash, Cheque, Credit Card/ Debit Card / NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking
5. Ease of payment - FASTag removes the manual cash transactions at toll and thus saves time
6. Cash-back offer: You can avail a cashback of 5% on all Toll payments using FASTag
7. Ease of Tracking - You get regular SMS alerts each time any transactions are done using the tag
8. Online Portal for customers
How to avail FASTags?
To avail FASTag, write to us at email